- Gamecity.co.uk ("the Website") is an online information source operated and owned by Netbasic Limited (registered company number 4906681) ("Netbasic").
- The Website is an information service offering access to third party information including financial information and these terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all and any use of the Website.
- By using the Website you undertake that you are over 18 years of age.
- By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use the Website.
- Netbasic may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from here.
- By using the Website you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for email and web usage.
- Netbasic is engaged in the business of providing an information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication for which it is a mere conduit. You agree and accept that Netbasic has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on the Website all of which are made available on the basis that Netbasic shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
- Third party websites with links from the Website have not been verified or reviewed by Netbasic and use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that Netbasic do not act in any way as your agent or as the agent for any of the third party companies and services featured on the Website.
- Any username and password issued to you is personal to you in order to facilitate your access to the Website and shall not be disclosed to any third party without Netbasic's prior written consent.
- All email communications sent by Netbasic and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
- Netbasic makes no warranties nor can it assume any responsibility for:
- the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or currency of the content of any third party material featured on the Website (whether or not this information is identified by Netbasic as being from a third party)
- the quality of service offered by any third party featured on the Website
- the content of any third party website that links from the Website
Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trade Marks
- You MAY download and use the Website for your private, non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on the Website. You may not sub licence or deal in this right without Netbasic's prior written permission.
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor ("Intellectual Property Rights") in the Website belong to and vest in Netbasic, or are licensed to Netbasic unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Netbasic are hereby asserted and reserved.
- No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights may:
- hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the Website or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without Netbasic's or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without Netbasic's prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without Netbasic's or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Website for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- Netbasic provides and maintains the Website for personal information and community purposes, on an "as is" basis Netbasic shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with the Website.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Netbasic excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Netbasic and Netbasic shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Netbasic or its licensees;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which the Website link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit Netbasic's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Netbasic have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with current standards however it cannot account for the accuracy of information posted by users of the Website.
- However it is agreed, acknowledged and understood that:
- The Website and all the services contained within are is provided for information only and are not intended to replace appropriate financial advice where required;
- Financial advice and the financial markets are constantly evolving and Netbasic cannot guarantee that all of the information is completely accurate;
Use of the Website
- the Website is to be used solely for private, non-commercial, personal purposes only. Accordingly, you undertake not to:
- use the Website for any commercial or business purpose;
- use your access to the Website, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
- Netbasic shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- Netbasic will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to info@Gamecity.co.uk or by post to Netbasic Limited, 9 Funtley Court, Funtley Hill, Fareham, Hants, PO16 7UY.
- Netbasic acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Netbasic does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Netbasic's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Netbasic and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
- Use of Netbasic and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
You must set the ad_network_ads_197.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).